 Robotics / 7161
Re: R2-D2 Obsession (was Re: What about the Micro Scout?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 20:35:00 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (The WordMeister) writes:
Okay, so we should revise the poll to include:

1) Don't buy it.
2) Buy one or more ONLY after you have at least two RIS kits
3) Buy only one.
4) Buy two to get a complete head and extra parts.
5) Whatever else comes to mind.

Sounds good, given the traffic I've seen pass here.  Most (IIRC) have said
that they'd buy one (or two) -after- they picked up another RIS, as it will be
with me.

Now, if you _really_ want to build an R2 unit, you might start at
http://home.t-online.de/home/Arnd2-D2/index.htm

Thank you, sir.  I appreciate the link.  <grin>  I'm sure that Karin's already
aware of it, but I'll pass it along, too.

:) I'd like to know if there's anyone reading this thread/list who _isn't_
an R2-D2 fan.

I doubt that we'd be here else <grin>.

Cheers,

Roger