 Robotics / 7160
Re: R2-D2 Obsession (was Re: What about the Micro Scout?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 20:22:32 GMT

Okay, so we should revise the poll to include:

1) Don't buy it.
2) Buy one or more ONLY after you have at least two RIS kits
3) Buy only one.
4) Buy two to get a complete head and extra parts.
5) Whatever else comes to mind.

Now, if you _really_ want to build an R2 unit, you might start at
http://home.t-online.de/home/Arnd2-D2/index.htm

:) I'd like to know if there's anyone reading this thread/list who _isn't_
an R2-D2 fan.

--Doug Wilcox