 Robotics / 7155
Re: R2-D2 Obsession (was Re: What about the Micro Scout?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 19:17:07 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Connelley, Christopher) writes:
When you think about, the Star Wars movies easily be about R2-D2 rather than
the humans..  He's in every one and saves the day usually at the risk of
injuring himself in every movie..

He'll be the main reason I'll be getting the Scout if I do.

Greetings...

If memory serves, Lucas has made statments about the 'Journal of the Whills'
being either told from the droids POV or being, in the main, a chronicle of
thier adventures.  TPM seems to carry this thesis out fairly well, IMO.

Cheers,

Roger

..who met his wife whilst we were both in line for ANH....