 Robotics / 7151
    RE: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester —Doug Carlson
   At 07:39 PM 9/29/99 GMT, you wrote: Hey folks, I tried that mod but the spacing was off for just adding the pulleys. so I rebuilt it a bit differently. It is larger now, and not quite so elegant. but it does accomplish the full stroke goal. I also (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester —Ralph Hempel
     (...) design. The bent beams are still there though!. I really like the wierd looking angle of the pistons. I never thought of that. I toyed with the idea of a radial compressor with a central gear that drove four planetary gears and each having a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester —Doug Carlson
   (...) Thanks! I'm not sure if "improved" is the right word though. In my mind it was a trade off between funtionality and aesthetics. The result just looks a little too blocky compared to where it atarted. The bent beams are a great idea. They hold (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)