 Robotics / 7124
    Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester —Larry Pieniazek
   DHL is an express service, competitor to Airborne and FedEx. Master Soh is making a play for a donation. :-) (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester —Soh Chio Siong
     (...) Well, sort of. As you can imagine, all my pumps and air tanks are already taken up in my models of Mike's and Ralph's and other compressors in order to carry out the comparative tests. Seriously though, if anyone has pneumatic parts they no (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester —John Morgan
   (...) Ahhh I see now... DHL is the one with the flying trucks arent they ? As soon as I personally watch one of them land on my street, I will gladly send him the assembly( without tanks of course) Its hard to replace them since I dont live in (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester —Soh Chio Siong
   (...) Yes, it's a real pain to get those little blue air tanks as spares. And I forsee there will be an increase in their demand since my article was posted. Perhaps, here's where Emmanuel of DYA-shopping (where else but in France itself) could come (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester —John Morgan
   (...) Yea, I bought two of the technic subs just for the tanks. Your fine data does show they help : ) Thanks again for sharing it!! (...) That is an excellent idea. Maybe a group buy thru him could be worked out if he doesnt want to have them as a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)