 Robotics / 7101
    Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester —Larry Pieniazek
   Why is this two stage? I could not follow this design clearly but are you feeding the output of one stage to the input of the next? Two compressor pistons in parallel is something else (double acting?? I am not sure what)... Cool design no mater (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester —John Morgan
   (...) Hmmm .. Two stage might not be the correct term. Two stage would imply it was compressing already compressed air, right ? I am sorry about that. Double acting would probably be more correct as each compressor leads to it's own airtank then (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)