 Robotics / 6987
6986  |  6988
Subject:
RcxCC problem(question for NQC users)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 02:12:17 GMT

HI everyone,

is there anyway to use NQC and run RcxCC without having LEGO MindStorms
cd-rom ?

why i need NQC? i am trying to get the out put of a NQC program which is Rcx
op-code(as i heard- correct me if i am wrong) and simulate it on  a canvas.

-----------more detail----------------------
while i tried to run RcxCC ....
it gives me an error saying:

Exception E0leSysError in module RcxCC.exe at 00053AF9
Class not registered.

in the readme file says that i have to register the spirit.ocx

The SPIRIT.OCX ActiveX control must have been installed on the PC
previously. This happens automatically when
installing the LEGO MindStorms Robotics Invention System CD-ROM (1.0 or
later – abbreviated RIS) or the LEGO
Technic CyberMaster CD-ROM...

sorry if this message caused any inconvenient for anyone

Regards
Atta