 Robotics / 6986
6985  |  6987
Subject:
Mindstorm V1.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 20:08:53 GMT

Can any one give me the full story on the new 1.5 version I have seen a
box but I am told it is still 1.0 parts inside.

Is up grade iall in the PC software.
Is there an up grade to the RCK brick firmware

Can you get a up grade fro V1.0 I have seen $25 quoted

Should I hang on for a 1.5 version or get a 1.0 while I can and then get
an up grade .

I need one for a Christmas gift and could have it taken back to
Switzerlan at the end of the month or I can hang on till early November.