 Robotics / 7006
Re: Mindstorm V1.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 19:05:04 GMT

Oh ? Considering I bought mine on 8/7/99, I should be eligible. Does
anyone know how to go about this ?

Ray

Scott Smallbeck wrote:

I was at FAO Schwartz in Seattle today and the Mindstorms sets all had a
sticker on them indicating that all Mindstorms sets purchased after 8/1/99
are elgible for a free software upgrade to version 1.5 (Plus a $3.95
shipping fee).

The offer expires on 3/21/2000.

Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com