 Robotics / 698
Re: Shop @ Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 17:02:19 GMT

Shane Weston <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
Hi I have just a quick question. I called and ordered a catalog from S@H
about 3 weeks ago going on 4. This is my first time dealing with them
and was wondering how long it usually takes to recieve their catalog.

Sometimes a long time. They'll send you one with the next mailing, which
could be a while. The best way is to order something -- even a small set --
and ask that they include a catalog. That guarantees you'll get one in 5-7
days.