 Robotics / 682
  RE: One tip, and a few questions.

The scale is from 0-100, where 0 is dark and 100 is light. Why does everyone want to use a laser pointer? This seems like the hard way to do things. I use a big Mag-Lite flash light. The beam is fairly directional, but large enough that the bot can (...) (26 years ago, 21-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: One tip, and a few questions.

In article <01BE14B1.B5C66E80.e...inum.com>, Eric Hodges <eric.hodges@platinum.com> writes (...) In the fifties I built a heat-seeking swivelling "eye" using that method with valve (tube) technology. The IR detector was an old fashioned glass (...) (26 years ago, 21-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)