 Robotics / 6760
    Re: show-me training —Nicolas Gauthier
   Hi, This is a great idea. I was just wondering if you meant to make a replacment firmware to accomplish this or just write a program? I would be extremely interested in this project. Thanks Nicolas Gauthier (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: show-me training —Alex Wetmore
   (...) I would expect that a simple version of this could be done using LegOS, or even NQC (although the NQC one would have a very limited program size due to the max of 32 variables). You would have to use two of the inputs on your RCX for rotation (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: show-me training —Robert Munafo
   (...) I'm hoping to start trying out the idea in NQC. That means no replacement firmware. However, I want to make it eventually use all five devices that come standard with the Robotics Invention System (two motors, two touch, one light) and it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RILYBOT 4 (was Re: show-me training —Robert Munafo
   I now have a robot working using the intuitive training principles I described about 6 weeks ago in this thread. This robot will be at Mindfest. Here are the web pages describing what I've done so far: (URL) here is the current NQC program: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)