 Robotics / 6638
  Sound

I wanted to make the RCX make a certain pitched sound based on sensor readings the other day (primarily the light sensor), however it appears you can't make the frequency of the command equal to a variable. Does anyone know why this is and if there (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sound

The answer I got was "its a firmware thing" -- not that its much of a helpful answer (to me or to you). A while ago I was really hoping to be able to do the same thing... especially since setting the motor speed to be dependent on the light sensor (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sound

(...) I'm not sure this will help nor if anyone else said anything. I haven't had time to read through everything. So I apologize for redunancy. From the Pitsco/Dacta catalog there is something called a "Sound Element". It's this little round piece (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)