 Robotics / 6593
Re: MacNQC for 64k Macs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 23:15:11 GMT

I should add a link to the docs from the MacNQC page - sorry.  The general
NQC 2.0 beta test page has some documentation as well as a MPW tool
version of NQC that should run on 68k macs:

http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/lego/nqc/beta/index.html

The docs are very brief - mostly just a list of differences from NQC 1.x
which is more fully documented at
http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/lego/nqc/info/index.html

Real docs are on the way - perhaps in another couple of weeks.

Dave Baum

In article <37C6BD63.2697D052@bvs-ge-dormagen.ne.nw.schule.de>, Ralf