 Robotics / 6590
6589  |  6591
Subject:
MacNQC for 64k Macs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:31:34 GMT

Hallo Dave,

for playing and programming Lego RCX I would like to use my older Macs,
a PowerBook 190cs and Macintosh IIsi. So my children could use my 9500
while I am using Legos with the smaller ones.
Also there is no chance to get ROBOLAB from Lego dacta running on a 68k
Mac. If the MacNQC will be ready it would be a nice small and quick tool
for programming the RCX with an older Macintosh.

What's about API and where could I find the general NQC documentation for
programming information? Sorry if I am too blind for finding it.

Bye
Ralf

At this time, MacNQC is only supported on PPC.  If you're using a 68k mac and
would like to use MacNQC, send me some e-mail.  If enough people want it, then
I may go ahead and make the port.  Be sure to tell me what version of MacOS
you're using since that may rule out certain options.

MacNQC uses version 2.0 b2 of the NQC compiler (including the new syntax and
APIs introduced with 2.0).  Refer to the general NQC documentation for
programming information.

Ralf Krause
Bertha-von-Suttner-Gesamtschule Dormagen
Marie-Schlei-Straße 6
D-41542 Dormagen
Germany

http://www.ne.shuttle.de/ne/bvs-ge-dormagen