 Robotics / 6590
    MacNQC for 64k Macs —Ralf
   Hallo Dave, for playing and programming Lego RCX I would like to use my older Macs, a PowerBook 190cs and Macintosh IIsi. So my children could use my 9500 while I am using Legos with the smaller ones. Also there is no chance to get ROBOLAB from Lego (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: MacNQC for 64k Macs —Dave Baum
     I should add a link to the docs from the MacNQC page - sorry. The general NQC 2.0 beta test page has some documentation as well as a MPW tool version of NQC that should run on 68k macs: (URL) docs are very brief - mostly just a list of differences (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: MacNQC for 64k Macs —Ray Sanders
   Ralf, I am running the NQC tool (via MPW) on a 8MB SE/30. I'm using System 7.1 with MPW 3.4.1 (from ETO 20). It works, although things are pretty squeezed into ram. Ray Sanders rsanders@gate.net (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: My Multiple Posts —Andrew Phelps
   To All I dont know why it sent my mail multiple times, I appear to be experiencing server error. In any event, I apologize, I only meant to send it once. -Andy RIT -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)