 Robotics / 6496
  Re: robotic rovers

(...) (URL) is a design that worked well for me (and I still have it together if you want better pictures). I've had it running for up to an hour around my living room without getting caught on anything. alex -- Did you check the web site first?: (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: robotic rovers

(...) I'm getting a good deal of inspiration from everybody's links - thanks guys! Alex - great designs. You have a good selection of differential apparatuses (apparati? :) ) on your page. How fast do your rovers go? I've tried several designs of my (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: robotic rovers

I've finished the LDraw of my fourth and most current rover; it can be found at (URL) for anyone who'd like to see. Comments? Suggestions? Flame mail? ;) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: robotic rovers

(...) The best versions of them don't have too much gearing in between the motor and drivetrain (motor drives the differential through only one gear) so they are pretty efficient. They won't be as fast or powerful as an A/B motor design however, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)