 Robotics / 6464
Re: r/c servos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 20:28:54 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (John Barnes) writes:
[...] If it's s/w, then the rep. rate could be dramatically reduced
and finer timing resolution used to drive the servo position input.

If all you need to do is generate a pulse of a certain length, why can't you do
something like this?

  Sleep(1); // synchronize with the centisecond timer
  Fwd(OUT_A, 7);
  Sleep(1); // 1/100 of a second
  Off(OUT_A);
  Sleep(2); // 2/100 of a second