 Robotics / 6399
    Droid Developer Kit —Dennis Clark
   Hi all, I just got my DDK, and, well, I'm not really impressed. This kit is a lot like paying $60 for the "Extreme Creatures" add-on. The Micro Scout could very easily be called the Null Scout. One motor (micro motor) and one light sensor (sensitive (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Droid Developer Kit —Richard Sutherland
     In lugnet.robotics, Dennis Clark writes: <snip> (...) <snip> Has anyone with an RCX and one of these Developer kits programmed their RCX to send all 255 messages to it in "P" mode? I understand it does not have a dedicated IR interface, but perhaps (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Droid Developer Kit —Hao-yang Wang
   (...) I tried to play Eric Brok's trick (URL) with the Micro Scout. I put the light source across the rail from the Micro Scout, and run the Keep Alive program. Yes, the motor turns on when the train is passing by. However, since there is only one (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)