 Robotics / 6336
Re: playing cards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 01:21:57 GMT

I have a card shuffler that shuffles a deck in around 10sec.  You might be
able to add something like this to the end of your sorter to produce a
sorted and shuffled deck.  Instructions are at this page

http://www.members.home.net/ourcreations/lincIDX.html

I would be interested in seeing your mechanism for pulling one card off the
bottom of the deck, since that is what the shuffler does as well, except it
is from two "hoppers" instead of one.  Convergent evolution perhaps?

I am having a friend (owner of the page) put up a few rendered pictures of
the shuffler up... should be up soon.  The "unknown model" is the shuffler.
I sent instruction on how to build it to Randy's kids, but they had to build
it to find out what it was; thus the "unknown model" name

Cheers,
LINC