 Robotics / 6329
  playing cards

Richard, I am currently working on a playing card device. This initial project involves sorting a deck with randomly face down/face up cards into all face down. So far, I've managed to build a reliable feeder which feeds one card at a time from the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: playing cards

I have a card shuffler that shuffles a deck in around 10sec. You might be able to add something like this to the end of your sorter to produce a sorted and shuffled deck. Instructions are at this page (URL) would be interested in seeing your (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)