 Robotics / 6215
Re: The new Super Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 18:16:24 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, John Matthews writes:
Robert Munafo wrote:
I'm not sure if you're talking about 8445 or 8448. 8445 Indy Storm
also uses some of the Throwbot "foot" pieces (which I currently
call mr0079

i don't recall getting any "foot" pieces with my 8445...

John Matthews

I was in error regarding the use of element mr0079 (3x3 Throwbot foot) in 8445
Indy Storm. I've looked at the pictures again and can't see the part where I
thought it was. However, it is definitely used in 8448 Street Sensation (the
red "new super car"), in black for the two side mirrors.

I also spotted elements mr0080 (3x2 type II large ball socket) in at least one
of the new sets (forgot which one) and mr0082 (Throwbot 1x7 liftarm with rails)
in the pictures of 9748 Droid Development Kit.

- Robert Munafo
  LEGO: TC+++(8480) SW++ #+ S-- LS++ Hsp M+ A@ LM++ YB64m IC13