 Robotics / 6061
Re: The new Super Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 03:02:26 GMT

Well, just got finished building it, atleast one of the 5 different final
products.

As for new parts, there is a 5 length axel also.  A few other weird ones that
are a bit harder to discribe.

I went with the dalorian doors.  and accually in the trunk of the car, the
RCX fits perfectly.  Then their instructions for adding a motor is even
better so I don't have to jerry-rig one half-ass.

The only problem is I would question how to do an automatic transmission on
it.  Anyways, it only runs decent in 1-3 gear, the other 2 are to slow

KGB AgEnT #4 OUT AKA Clint Rutkas