 Robotics / 6112
    Re: Droid Developer Kit is here —Ben Williamson
   (...) For what it's worth, the Clock on my web page uses one output and one input. I guess it's the most "useful" of my creations. :) TLG could have added an alarm clock mode to the Micro Scout in which a black/white disk rotating near the light (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Droid Developer Kit is here —Robert Munafo
   (...) What you're actually trying to say, is that the light sensor would generate a pulse each revolution, not each minute. The RCX has to measure the minutes internally, the light sensor would measure the revolutions. You could also have the light (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)