 Robotics / 6074
Re: Cye
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 17:25:53 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote<050899217.53531@4.18.32.42>...
<skip>
I guess, I just have bad luck, but when I received my Cye (#64) just three
(3) weeks ago it didn't work at all. (I bought it from Mondo-tronics, Inc.).
The problem is, that it won't do its self test sequence (what it suppose to
do when attached in the "HomeBase" and turned on).
I informed this problem to Mondo-tronics, Inc technical support (Cye doesn't
even have own support) but they haven't provide any answers. I think that in
this price range (700 USD) there has to be good and responsible technical
support.
It's also important to recognize that the Cye needs to have a carpet floor
surrounded the "HomeBase". Wood, granite, etc. seem to be too slippery for
Cye.

-et