 Robotics / 6056
6055  |  6057
Subject:
Cye
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 21:52:12 GMT

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I found this interesting
article on Cye, a new little domestic robot:

http://www.wired.com/news/news/email/explode-infobeat/technology/story/21060.html

Other than the fact it's radio controlled seems like it could
be build with Mindstorms.  Then you could resell it as a consumer
device and make a $500 profit!  :)

Michael

-----