 Robotics / 5991
  Mindstorm in UK ?

The lego mindstorm looks great. I decided to buy one. The problem is the availability in Belgium (where i live : europe). I'm planning to go to UK, and eventually find it there. Does anyone knows where could i buy the mindstorm in London ? Thanks a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorm in UK ?

(...) Hamleys (Regent Street) should have Mindstorms in stock for 160 GBP; I doubt you can get it anywhere cheaper. (In the UK) Stuart -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorm in UK ?

I've just bought mine two weeks ago from Hamleys in Regent Street (tube: Piccadilly Circus or a nice walk from Oxford Street). It's 165 pounds and even if I checked on several other shopping center, that was the best priced. They also have all the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorm in UK ?

(...) Hello, after contacting the Finnish LEGO headquarters (RIS is not yet available here), I was referred to the Hamleys toy shop in London (seems to be a famous old company). They were very helpful and sent me the kit to Finland; very good (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)