 Robotics / 6001
Re: Mindstorm in UK ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 19:40:47 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Philippe Jadin) writes:
Does anyone knows where could i buy
the mindstorm in London ?

Hello,

after contacting the Finnish LEGO headquarters (RIS is not yet available here),
I was referred to the Hamleys toy shop in London (seems to be a famous  old
company). They were very helpful and sent me the kit to Finland; very good
service.

For more info see
   http://www.hamleys.co.uk

Their LEGO guru is Mark Campbell. I have no direct e-mail address for him, but
could contact him via the postmaster, Stuart Sutton (ssutton@hamleys.co.uk).

Hope this helps,

best regards,
Martin