 Robotics / 5993
Re: Mindstorm in UK ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:14:01 GMT

I've just bought mine two weeks ago from Hamleys in Regent Street (tube:
Piccadilly Circus or a nice walk from Oxford Street). It's 165 pounds and
even if I checked on several other shopping center, that was the best priced.
They also have all the expansion kits for 59 pounds each (I suggest
Robosports but drop in the beginning the Extreme Creatures). At the moment,
they feature a full size Darth Vader (cool!) as everybody is now raving
about Star Wars up there...
The MindStorms kits count was about 30 when I visited them, so I'm assume
they've plenty left.

Cheers,
Emanuele