 Robotics / 5954
  Re: output A in reverse weak and NQC question

In article (...) I can take a look at the problem if you try downloading the program in verbose mode by using the -v option... nqc -v -d foo.nqc and send me (dbaum@enteract.com) the output. That should at least tell me where the communication is (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: output A in reverse weak and NQC question

I did some more experimenting today and it turns out that output A is weak in reverse, normal in forward and output B behaves in the opposite manner. It looks like output C is the only one that performs fine in both directions. Has any one else run (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: output A in reverse weak and NQC question

It may not even be an RCX problem. I've found that all my Lego motors run better in one direction than the other. Has got to do with the magnetisation of the pole pieces, I believe. Try checking out by connecting the motors directly to the Lego 9V (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)