 Robotics / 5931
    Re: MindFest —Ben Williamson
   I just have to say, I love the motif image on those pages. I had to go get a 24t gear just to see if the silhouette really does look like two kids joining hands. That is so cool. To me, that gear has been the defining element of Technic. But I never (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: MindFest —Ralph Hempel
   Ben wrote... (...) I did the same thing, and noticed that the 24T gears that came with my Mindstorms DON'T look like that, they are missing the little hands. Fortunately I have a lot of the older ones... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)