 Robotics / 5902
RE: MN FIRST Lego League page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 23:35:47 GMT

The MPEG section is pretty cool. A wide variety of solutions to the same
challenge. Robots with touch sensors, light sensors, robots with no sensors
at all. "Kenny" and "Michel Dowling" are impressive no-sensor versions -
they both  drive a nice, smooth curves, and very fast.

Tilman

Here is a new LEGO Mindstorms Page.  This page is for the Minnesota FIRST
LEGO league competition which is for kids ages 9-14 and is part of the
larger international FIRST LEGO league program.  Probably the interesting
thing for this group is the MPEG section under the pictures page.  I would
be interested in any feedback on this page and these videos.  This page is
being put together by a high school intern working for me this summer, Ye
Yang, so please be gentle with any criticism as Ye is just learning Web
page development. I know there are still some bugs in it. Comment directly
to Ye or me.

http://www.htc.honeywell.com/fll/

Thanks!