 Robotics / 5838
  Re: legOS and Markus in Forbes

(...) This is BIG NEWS and GREAT exposure for Markus and friends!!! -- a major business magazine recognizing the pursuits and achievements of adult LEGO fanatics on the net to extend the RCX technology toward greater heights! In May, Forbes also had (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce)

  Re: legOS and Markus in Forbes

(...) (I guess I should have posted, instead of going to lunch! ;-) But there *IS* a URL...they just didn't put http:// in front of it, so your browser may have missed it. They mentioned Markus' site ((URL) in that same paragraph. (They mention (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: legOS and Markus in Forbes

It does talk about the " using an open architecture system. " "MindStorms robot developers were creating code in a variety of languages like Visual Basic and C on their PCs and uploading the code to the RCX units. " John A. Donaldson (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: legOS and Markus in Forbes

(...) That's kind of only a tiny mention. I meant that it didn't really talk about it in-depth. That's what's so cool about the new article, IMHO -- it's a first step toward a larger awareness. --Todd (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: legOS and Markus in Forbes

Yahoo! Maybe we adult lego enthusiasts can finally come out of the closet & say, "were here, we like lego's, GET USED TO IT!!!" : ) Michael Aaron (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: legOS and Markus in Forbes

This was my reaction too. In fact, I was gleefully skipping around with a printout! Congrats and thanks to those involved. -Suz. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS and Markus in Forbes

(...) Me, too ;-) Markus. (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)