 Robotics / 5838
Re: legOS and Markus in Forbes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 20:22:41 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, "Luis Villa" <liv@duke.edu> writes:

Check it out here- brief, and unfortunately no URLs, but...

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/99/0809/6403122a.htm

-Luis (who is only slightly hurt that his documentation wasn't mentioned :)

This is BIG NEWS and GREAT exposure for Markus and friends!!! -- a major
business magazine recognizing the pursuits and achievements of adult LEGO
fanatics on the net to extend the RCX technology toward greater heights!

In May, Forbes also had a short piece about MindStorms™ and RoboGladiators,
a TLG-sponsored event...

   http://www.forbes.com/tool/html/99/may/0517/feat.htm

...but it didn't talk about reverse engineering or the open source software
movement.

--Todd

[Forwarding this from lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos to multiple groups;
followups back to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos]