 Robotics / 5793
  RE: CyberMaster tracks (was Re: LEGO Lawn-mover)

Anyone been able to get hold of the cybermaster tracks on their own ! from Dacta ? maybe David Walton Email: d.walton@ndirect.co.uk Take a look at my homepage (still under construction though) (URL) on ICQ: 44277445 "If it ain't broke don't fix it (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CyberMaster tracks (was Re: LEGO Lawn-mover)

(...) I just got some "conveyer belt" links from Dacta. These will work like cat-tracks when you use various big gears. These are the ones that the "Rug Warrior" robots use. They say that they come 36 links for $6, but all of my packs (four of them) (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)