 Robotics / 5795
Re: CyberMaster tracks (was Re: LEGO Lawn-mover)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 23:58:17 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, David Walton writes:
Anyone been able to get hold of the cybermaster tracks on their own !

from Dacta ? maybe

David Walton

  I just got some "conveyer belt" links from Dacta.  These will work
like cat-tracks when you use various big gears.  These are the ones that
the "Rug Warrior" robots use.  They say that they come 36 links for $6,
but all of my packs (four of them) came with 40 links each.  They work
fine as tracks, so far.  They are a bit wide so this creates some interest-
ing designs for vehicles, and they don't get the best traction, but they
are infinitely configurable and look pretty cool.

DLC