 Robotics / 5793
RE: CyberMaster tracks (was Re: LEGO Lawn-mover)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 14:26:24 GMT

Anyone been able to get hold of the cybermaster tracks on their own !

from Dacta ? maybe

David Walton

Email: d.walton@ndirect.co.uk

Take a look at my homepage (still under construction though)
http://www.walton.ndirect.co.uk/

Now on ICQ: 44277445

"If it  ain't broke don't fix it !!"

-----Original Message-----
From: Mario Ferrari [SMTP:mario.ferrari@edis.it]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 1999 9:31 PM
To: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: CyberMaster tracks (was Re: LEGO Lawn-mover)

In lugnet.robotics, Fredrik Glockner writes:
Wow! I never realized CyberMaster has its own unique tracks. Another
point to get one (among radio comm and tachometers). Are there other
special parts that can't be find in other sets?

Apart from the tracks themselves, there are 10 special yellow wheels to
drive them, and four large frames to build the tracks around.

[snip...]

Thanks a lot for the info, Fredrik. BTW, I followed your link and browsed your
site for the first time. Very nice models, great job!

Mario

http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari