 Robotics / 5732
Re: #8480 Space Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 20:48:53 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (S. Crawshaw) writes:
There are still a few of these floating around the UK - I got one in "Toy
World" (Fleetwood, Lancs) for 60 pounds the other day. (3 left)  And we
can always hope that the Toymaster chain (of which I think Toy World is a
factory clearance outlet) will start reducing them. (BTW, have the UKers
on this list noticed the Toymaster sale...?)

I'll ditto that (about there still being 8480 Space Shuttles in the UK). The
factory outlet shop in the Galleria, Hatfield, still had quite a few
of them last time I looked (a couple of weeks ago).

And no I haven't seen the toymaster sale. I can't recall having
encountered the Toymaster chain before.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com