 Robotics / 5609
Re: #8480 Space Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 18:03:20 GMT

Al Thiele <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
(1) LEGO Shop-At-Home recently found a number of 8480 Space
Shuttle sets that had apparently been lost in distribution.  This set was

I saw one of these at The Construction Site once, and decided never to buy
one on the grounds that the model is so great that I'd never take it apart
once assembled, and that'd be such a waste of parts. :)

  #8480 Space Shuttle

(1) LEGO Shop-At-Home recently found a number of 8480 Space Shuttle sets that had apparently been lost in distribution. This set was considered "gone forever" late last year. I bought one and am blown away by its ingenious design. Two motors (which (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)