 Robotics / 5692
Re: new robotag movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:14:45 GMT

I have been using Outlook and Outlook Express quite a long time now (current
version is 4.72.3110.5) and I haven't find such problems you have described.
The only thing it won't regocnize is when it will start with <URL:> such as
<URL:http://www.w3.org/Addressing/URL/5_BNF.html>. (Altough for example Word
will recognize it). But it will regocnize
<http://www.w3.org/Addressing/URL/5_BNF.html>.
Why to use the <URL:> in front anycase?

-et
P.S. Unfortunately couldn't check how decent those RealVideo clips were,
cause those files were to big for me to download.