 Robotics / 5660
Re: Lots of new FAQ answers and some revisions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:59:28 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Luis Villa writes:
Robert-
Where is the FAQ itself? I can't seem to find it anywhere in LUGNET. A
URL would be nice. I'd like to contribute once I get back from vacation.
-Luis

click here: http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=5641 ) Follow the link I provided
to the table of contents. Then follow each of the links under the questions to
the answers.

The FAQ is distributed amongst dozens of different messages in the lugnet.faq
newsgroup because that is what Jeremy wanted. See the following message (and
the messages it refers to) for more information on why:

http://www.lugnet.com/faq/?n=519

- Robert Munafo