 Robotics / 5655
Re: Lego and Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:07:15 GMT

pedram amini <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knows of any software I can use to code/control my
RCX through Linux. Surely someone must have ported the RCX Command Center to
Linux.

If you don't want to change firmware, Dave Baum's NQC is your best bet.
Check out <http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/lego/nqc/> for more info.

You'll get more power using LegOS, but NQC is still quite capable.