 Robotics / 5395
  Ticklebot

Take a look at this - I reckon I'm a-gonna try and make a Lego one! RCX or Cybermaster? Hmm! (URL) a 'tickling robot' that crawls over one's body, gently tickling as it goes with its rubber pronged tracks. It tries not to fall off, apparently by (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ticklebot

(...) Neat! I don't know if it's the best solution to the problem tho. I bet a robot like that would take a lot of abuse if its user doesn't lie still. Maybe you could think up a whole new way to do it. Scott Adams, author of Dilbert, once (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)