 Robotics / 5305
    Rolykits —James Jones
   Ok, first time on list, but I became interested in the Rolykits, so I searched and I found them. You can order on-line (is there any any better way?) from: (URL) search for Rolykits and they have two sizes: small and large. And while I was there, I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Rolykits —Eric Brok
    I've been there and my advise is: don't go there. A couple of years back I had collected about ten Rolykits on flee markets and used them to store LEGO parts. Mere weeks later I gave all of them away and bought several other kinds of (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Rolykits —Chris Phillips
    I've been pretty happy with a storage container that I got from my local hardware store, manufactured by Arko-Mils, Inc: (URL) or more specifically ... (URL) I was using one of their "large portable organizers" (I paid about $17 US) to hold all of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        I love my Akro-Mils Portable Organizers (was Re: Rolykits) —David Kadansky
     Those Akro-Mils Parts Storage are !!The Best!! IMHO for Technics bits. I bought mine at Frye's in California. I have three, one of each size. The lid storage is great for little bits such as pegs, bushings and other tiny parts. The rounded bottoms (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: I love my Akro-Mils Portable Organizers (was Re: Rolykits) —Michael Aaron Finch
     David, It sounds like u r a discriminating user. I have not yet tried any of the storage kits plugged on this mailing list, & so have no real opinion. Michael Aaron (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Paris, Rome, & Rolykits : ) —Michael Aaron Finch
   Chris, i recently ordered a Rolykit over the net. It was very expensive, but we will have to see how it works. It hasn't arrived just yet. I kind of wish now that i didn't order it because i suddenly decided to go on a trip to Paris & Rome in (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Paris, Rome, & Rolykits : ) —Peter Hesketh
   In article <37705837.D413A8C6@uswest.net>, Michael Aaron Finch <goblintrain@uswest.net> writes (...) They're a bit far south to see the eclipse, and it would be apity to be so close and miss it. Go to Metz (France), and see both the hot air ball0on (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)