 Robotics / 5423
5422  |  5424
Subject:
Paris, Rome, & Rolykits : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 06:57:43 GMT

In article <37705837.D413A8C6@uswest.net>, Michael Aaron Finch
<goblintrain@uswest.net> writes

i suddenly decided to go on a trip to Paris &
Rome in August

They're a bit far south to see the eclipse, and it would be apity to be
so close and miss it.  Go to Metz (France), and see both the hot air
ball0on festival (300 balloons) and the eclipse too.
--
Peter Hesketh, Mynyddbach, Gwent, UK
"Pas de lieu Rhone que nous",  Sam Lloyd