 Robotics / 5280
Re: A synchro-drive and a CyberDog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 07:30:08 GMT

Mario Ferrari wrote in message ...
I published some new robots:

- a synchro-drive;

WOW!

- a robotic dog (or any other kind of animal you can see in it, I don't • feel
offended if you say it seems more like big mouse than a dog :-)
http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari/lego_mindstorm.html

Oh, it's sooo cute!

Thanks to Hari Wiguna for the idea of a leash-driven robot.

You're welcome.
You've taken it to a whole new level.
My bot was so primitive compared to yours.

And another thing, my PodRacer bot pulls the string.  That is the podracer
engines (motors) pulls the pod where the RCX is, and that's also where I
have the rotational sensor, and the string trails from the back of the pod.
I follow the podracer as I steer it.

Your CyberDog on the other hand seems to be following you.  Is this correct?

hwiguna