 Robotics / 5283
Re: A synchro-drive and a CyberDog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:13:42 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Hari Wiguna writes:

<snip>

And another thing, my PodRacer bot pulls the string.  That is the podracer
engines (motors) pulls the pod where the RCX is, and that's also where I
have the rotational sensor, and the string trails from the back of the pod.
I follow the podracer as I steer it.

Your CyberDog on the other hand seems to be following you.  Is this correct?

Yes, correct. You "drive" it more or less you'd do with a real dog. And when
you pull up the leash, it stops.

Mario