 Robotics / 5270
    Constructopedia and Lego Patterns —Stalker-Wilde, Graham
   Speaking of actually building - I'd like to give a big thanks to Ricardo for his pointer to Fred Martin's "The Art of Lego Design". (& thanks to Fred, too) My background is software and getting the Lego to stay together is definitely the hard part (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Constructopedia and Lego Patterns —Todd Lehman
   (...) Yes, there is: The lugnet.cad.dat.ideas group collects LEGO design components in LDraw format. The group is archived and browseable here: (URL) in the year, all of the postings will be organized by topic and interlinked with DBs, searchable & (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Constructopedia and Lego Patterns —Luis Villa
   Is there a Linux-compatible (or maybe Java) version of LDraw? I'd love to start looking through some of this, but I'm afraid I'm Windows free... Luis (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand. -Anonymous ###...### (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)