 Robotics / 527
Re: Homebrew sensors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 21:09:17 GMT

Daniel Miller wrote in message ...
I've been brainstorming for a while about what could be done with a
kludge.  I'm more into the whoosh-bang side of engineering than the
beep-zap, so I don't know if it would work...

snipped discussion of sensors

Daniel "Dan'l" Miller                Senior, School of Aeronautics and
danielmi@expert.cc.purdue.edu        Astronautics, Purdue, Indiana
danielmi@cartoon.ecn.purdue.edu

Daniel, I could not help but notice that you are into rockets. If so,
then whoosh-bang is not the way to go. I think bang-whoosh makes a much
better rocket since it should have a loud ignition, then a graceful arc
into the wide blue yonder.

The whoosh-bang rockets tend to be single use and break into multiple
pieces...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,