 Robotics / 517
Re: moving in a straight line with two motors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 18:32:53 GMT

I looked at kekoa's pictures of the disassembled RCX....  The motor
driver chips are ELEX 10402B / 9980A / 4597.  About which I was able
to find absolutely nothing.  Oh well.

There needs to be a link to this somewhere:

Peter Phillips pointed out a long while back (my messages from him are
dated Sep 21) that the specs to the chip are here:

Found it, after five hours of searching.

Melexis AKA ELEX MLX10402 Motor driver IC in SOIC16 package

http://www.melexis.com/site/10402/f_10402.htm

If you look up the specs, you can find out for sure the rating on the
drivers.

I don't know if he told the rest of the list about this, if not, sorry -
you have now heard.

-Kekoa